FREE (almost) apps for the Kuno - Music/Art
Tricia Fuglestad - K-5 Art
Fugleflicks - Videos of classroom management
http://drydenart.weebly.com/ - School site
Brenda Muench K-3 Music/K-12 Technology
Mrs. Muench Music
Amy Burns - Elementary
Karen Garrett - Middle School
Barbara Freedman - High School
Music Websites - Students
http://isleoftune.com/ - app http://isleoftune.com/apps/
Les Paul's 96th Birthday - Google
Zefank's Carol Maker
http://www.kenbrashear.com/ - drums
Incredibox - interactive loops
Amy Burns' lesson with Incredibox
Music Websites - Teachers
1. Cherry-pick. Choose one app or application, be a "genius."
2. Beta-test with three or four students.
3. Have ONE class or grade level doing a tech project at a time.
4. Push through. "Yes, it's difficult, you can do it."
5. First time using app or application, play!
6. Google Earth Philosophy. It's all about ME and preferences.
7. Tech buddy
D158 inservice sharing
Here is the direct link to our padlet.com